Rates & Fees
Every event is a little different, and our goal is to provide the best experience for you and your guests at The Commons. As needs vary, so do costs. We strive to keep costs down as much as possible so many of the things we offer are a la carte. The following prices are designed to help you get an idea for the basic costs of renting space at The Commons. For a more complete quote, please fill out our request form at here or give us a call, and we will be happy to work up a complete quote.
Facility Fee Procedure:
DEPOSIT: 50% of the contract amount due with the signed contract a minimum of 30 days prior to the event.
FINAL INVOICE: Remainder of payment due within 30 days of the event. Additions or subtractions to the contract may be assessed for resources or personnel if they differ substantially from the contract.
CANCELLATION: The Contract Party will be given their full deposit back if the event is cancelled by the Contract Party 30 days or more prior to the event. The Contract Party will be returned half of their deposit if the event is cancelled by the Contract Party fewer than 30 days prior to the event. Any or all incurred costs by The Commons specific to the cancelled event will not be refunded to the Contract Party.
- Smoking is not permitted in the building.
- Illegal substance use is not allowed on The Commons property.
- Alcoholic beverages are not permitted on The Commons property without prior authorizationand accompanying Alcohol Addendum.
- No open flames permitted without prior authorization (i.e. candles, etc.).
- Any property damage beyond normal wear and tear of the facility will be paid for by theContract Party.
- Contract Party and their guests shall observe and comply with all applicable City, County, State, and Federal laws.
- Decorations must be pre-approved by The Commons management. If you have any concerns, please see the Rules for Decorating below, or ask about specific needs.
- NO adhesives of any kind may be used on the walls or floor of the facility without pre-approval.
- Groups composed of minors shall be supervised by at least one adult, 24 years of age or older, per 20 minors at all times.
Violation of any portion of a facility use contract may result in the termination of contract, dismissal from The Commons, and forfeit of payment.
Rules for Decorating at The Commons
- ONLY approved tape can be used on surfaces at The Commons (Gaff tape or painters safe tape, to be distributed by event hosts).
- Absolutely no nails, tacks or pin holes in the walls, floors, or to the stage.
- NO glue of any sort is allowed on any surface; floors, walls, stage, chairs, tables etc.
- No lit candles will be used with The Commons’ black linens without being in a container, i.e. glass bowls or hurricane vase. Candles on a plate or glass mirror are NOT sufficient to contain the wax.
- Confetti, glitter, and hay/straw is not allowed in any spaces.
- Each event needs to take their decorations down before they leave the facility. Storage of event décor is not provided by The Commons. Some rented goods may be left overnight on a case-by-case basis.
- No food may be left at The Commons after any event has concluded. We ask that you take home or dispose of any leftovers appropriately.